LCWA Staff Office
Los Cerritos Wetlands Authority
c/o Rivers and Mountains Conservancy
100 N. Old San Gabriel Canyon Road
Azusa, CA 91702
The Wetlands Authority office is open for the transaction of business from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. every day except Saturdays, Sundays, holidays and alternate Fridays.
Phone: (626) 815-1019
FAX: (626) 815-1269
Mark Stanley, Executive Officer
Phone: (626) 815-1019, Extension 100
Dena Williams, Office Assistant
Phone: (626) 815-1019, Extension 116
Driving Directions to LCWA office
- Take Interstate 210 to the City of Azusa.
- Exit at Azusa Ave./CA-39.
- Go north on N. Azusa Ave/ CA-39, 1.6 miles.
- Stay in the two left lanes, bear slight left and continue north on CA-39, 1.9 miles.
- Turn right onto Old San Gabriel Canyon Rd and continue a short distance to our office.
Note: It’s easy to miss this junction. Shortly before you get there, you’ll see a new housing development on your left, across the river. Then you’ll see an RMC El Encanto sign on your right. A short distance beyond the sign, turn right onto Old San Gabriel Canyon Rd. CA-39 continues past this junction, then over a bridge across the river. If you cross the bridge, you’ve passed the junction.