The public is invited to participate in the exploration and ecological restoration of 200 acres of coastal habitat at Los Cerritos Wetlands through the Los Cerritos Wetlands Stewardship Program.
*All Public Programs are cancelled until further notice*
In order to help reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus we will be cancelling our public events until further notice. We appreciate your understanding and hope you are staying safe.
The planned activities for January – June 2020 are:
- Monthly Guided Nature Walks (called Land Tours in the flyer, available below) are held on the 1st Saturday of each month from 8:00 am to 10:00 am.
- Monthly Habitat Restoration Events are held directly after Land Tours on the 1st Saturday of each month from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm.
- Monthly Bird Walks conducted by El Dorado Audubon will be held on the 2nd Saturday and 4th Sunday of each month. Saturday events are from 8:00 am to 10 am, and Sunday walks times vary by month. Visit the El Dorado Audubon website or email email@example.com for tour details
The meeting location for events 1-3 is at 1st St. & Pacific Coast Highway, Seal Beach
Click Here to download a flyer with details of the January – June 2020 schedule plus a map of the area.
Rules and Items to Remember:
- Closed-toe shoes are REQUIRED.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No dogs or animals are allowed during events or walks.